This was my first real introduction to parametric modeling with OnShape. My previous experience with 3D modeling had all been with standard game development.
This build had a whole host of features.
- NFC tag reading on the top
- Integrated 3W speakers
- Bluetooth connection through Raspberry Pi
- 7" Touchscreen
- Integrated night light in the base
- Integrated wireless charging in the base (just slide your phone in)
- Electron App based desktop/website with weather and full customizable
- Fully 3D printed enclosure with very little empty space remaining